30 Day Health and Fitness Challenge - Week 4
Welcome to the 4th and final week of the Health and Fitness Challenge. I hope you enjoyed weeks 1, 2, and 3 and have found your strength and stride. Just remember if you find what I have laid out below to be too hard, push through. If you find it to be too easy, do more. Let's push ourselves, our minds, and our bodies, and see what we can accomplish in these last 7 days.
Week 4 is more challenging than week three. Do your best and share your successes and challenges. Just 1 week to go!
Take Out - Any One Of The Below, Plus The Two From Weeks 1, 2 and 3:
- White Bread
- Fried Food
- Red Meat
- Fast Food
Add In - 15 Minutes Of Light Stretching Before Bed, 24 More Ounces of Water, 1-2 Cups of Green Tea Daily, 20 Minutes Of Extra Sleep By Going To Bed Earlier
- 60 minutes cardio everyday - Walking, Running, Swimming, Elliptical, Cycling, etc.
- Arms (Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun) - 20 Bicep Curls x2, 20 Shoulder Press Ups x2, 25 push ups
- Planks - Daily 45 seconds x2
- Legs (Tues, Thurs, Sat) - 25 Squats, Lunges 20 each leg, 25 Calf Raises
- Abs - 60 Crunches daily, 25 Bicycles
- Good Walking/Athletic Shoes
- Gym Access/Great Walking or Hiking Trails Access
- 10-15 lbs. Free Weights
Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, registered dietitian, or fitness expert. The purpose of my blog is to share my experiences with food, fitness, and life—not to dole out advice. When it comes to your health and fitness, do your research.