30 Day Health and Fitness Challenge - Week 1
Welcome to week 1 of the Health and Fitness Challenge, key word being challenge. If you find what I have laid out below to be too hard, push through. If you find it to be too easy, do more. Let's push ourselves, our minds, and our bodies, and see what we can accomplish in 30 days.
The challenges and the expectations will increase each week. Hold yourself accountable. Have fun, and get your fitness on! Please share your successes and struggles in the comment section.
Take Out - Remove Any One Of The Below Bad Diet Vices That You Might Have:
- White Bread
- Fried Food
- Red Meat
- Fast Food
Add In - Green Tea 1-2 cups daily (no sugar added), 15 Minutes of Extra Sleep (Naps, Or To Bed Earlier)
- 30 Minutes Cardio Everyday - Walking, Running, Swimming, Elliptical, Cycling, etc.
- Arms (Mon, Wed, Fri) - 10 Bicep Curls x2, 10 Shoulder Press Ups x2, 15 Push Ups
- Planks - Daily 30 Seconds
- Legs (Tues, Thurs, Sat) - 15 Squats, Lunges 10 Each Leg, 10 Calf Raises
- Abs - 40 Crunches Daily, 10 Bicycles, 5 Leg Raises
- Burpees - 5 Burpees Daily
- Good Walking/Athletic Shoes
- Gym Access/Great Walking or Hiking Trails Access
- 10-15 lbs. Free Weights
Challenge Starts April 2nd! Get Ready!
Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, registered dietitian, or fitness expert. The purpose of my blog is to share my experiences with food, fitness, and life—not to dole out advice. When it comes to your health and fitness, do your research and consult your doctor.