30 Day Health and Fitness Challenge - Week 2
Welcome to week 2 of the Health and Fitness Challenge. I hope you enjoyed week 1 and are finding your stride. Just remember if you find what I have laid out below to be too hard, push through. If you find it to be too easy, do more. Let's push ourselves, our minds, and our bodies, and see what we can accomplish in 21 days.
Week 2 is more challenging than week one. Do your best and share your successes and challenges. Just 3 weeks to go!
Take Out - Any One Of The Below. This Is In Addition To The One You Removed In Week One.
- White Bread
- Fried Food
- Red Meat
- Fast Food
Add In - 16 More Ounces of Water, + 1-2 Cups of Green Tea Daily, 20 Minutes Of Extra Sleep By Going To Bed Earlier
- 40 minutes cardio everyday - Walking, Running, Swimming, Elliptical, Cycling, etc.
- Arms (Mon, Wed, Fri) - 15 Bicep Curls x2, 15 Shoulder Press Ups x2, 20 push ups
- Planks - Daily 40 seconds x2
- Legs (Tues, Thurs, Sat) - 20 Squats, Lunges 15 each leg, 15 Calf Raises
- Abs - 50 Crunches daily, 15 Bicycles
- Good Walking/Athletic Shoes
- Gym Access/Great Walking or Hiking Trails Access
- 10-15 lbs. Free Weights
Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, registered dietitian, or fitness expert. The purpose of my blog is to share my experiences with food, fitness, and life—not to dole out advice. When it comes to your health and fitness, do your research.